The Information We Collect and Process
As part of Deluxe’s ordinary business practices, Deluxe collects and processes your personal information that we obtain when you register for, access or use the Website and the Platform and interact with us. This data is described below and is hereinafter referred to collectively as “Personal Information,” and includes:
- Information which you provide to Deluxe about yourself (including by means of uploading or inputting information on the Platform or connecting to the Platform) - your title, name, email address, postal address, telephone number, information about your computer, including where available your cookies, IP address, operating system and browser type, and any other personal or financial information provided by you such as payment details, ID documentation and biographical details (such as your career experience and language skills); and
- A record of any correspondence between you and Deluxe.
- Information which Deluxe creates pertaining to you, your work for Deluxe and your activities on the Platform (such as your job history on the Platform, the ratings which we assign to you and skill certifications which you have completed on the Platform).
The provision of personal information by you is necessary in order for us to provide you with certain services and where in our legitimate interests for the performance of a contractual relationship with you or the efficient conduct of our business. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you do not, then we may not be able to approve your application, provide you with certain information, or allow you to access certain pages of our Website or areas of the Platform.
How We Use the Information We Collect and Process
Deluxe may use Personal Information for the following purposes: (i) to establish or maintain our relationship with you; (ii) to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries; (iii) to operate the Website and the Platform and procure and manage services provided by you via the Platform; (iv) to keep you informed of operational aspects of the Website and the Platform (such as newly available training modules or features or service unavailability) (v) to personalize your experience with us and to assist you while you use the Website or the Platform; (vi) for business administration, including statistical analysis; (vii) to improve the Website and the Platform by helping us understand who uses the Website and the Platform; (viii) to provide services to our customers utilizing the services provided by you to us via the Platform; and (ix) for fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice.
We may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates and subsidiaries and to our service providers to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain Website or Platform-related services (for example, web hosting, to improve Website or Platform-related services and features, or for maintenance services) on our behalf. All service providers are required to comply with the privacy practices and policies of Deluxe and are permitted to use data only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to a purchaser or potential purchaser of Deluxe or any of its business units, or their respective advisers but will always ensure that such disclosure is on the basis that compliance with the privacy practices and policies of Deluxe are required. We furthermore reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with certain legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our websites, the Platform or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Deluxe and its affiliates, their partners, and employees, the users of our websites, the Platform, or the public. We will not disclose Personal Information to any other third parties without your approval.
Your Personal Information and Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although Deluxe will use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted over the Internet to the Website or the Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once Deluxe has received your Personal Information, it will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Deluxe retains Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected and in compliance with applicable laws. In the event that you cease to provide services to us via the Platform and we close your account, we may nonetheless retain certain items of Personal Information which we require (i) for the purposes of our internal business administration and record-keeping and the provision of services to our customers; (ii) to allow your account to be re-activated efficiently should we agree that you commence providing services to us again via the Platform; or (iii) to ensure that you do not open a new account on the Platform without our approval.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu for a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Cookies perform different functions such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. A list of the cookies that may be used on the Sites is set out below:
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use the Sites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Deluxe Media Inc.
2130 N. Hollywood Way,
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, OR ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SFERA's TERMS OF SERVICE (http://sferastudios.com/site/privacypage/terms). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
Our system is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please try back in ~ 0 hours Thank you for your understanding.