As part of SFERA’s ordinary business practices, SFERA collects and processes your personal information that we obtain when you register for, access or use our Services. This data is described below and is hereinafter referred to collectively as “Personal Information,” and includes:
- Your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, information about your computer, including where available your cookies, IP address, operating system and browser type, and any other personal or financial information provided by you; and
- A record of any correspondence between you and SFERA.
Should you apply to provide services to SFERA, we may need to know additional information as requested in our service applications or otherwise. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you do not, then we may not be able to approve your application, provide you with certain information, or allow you to access certain pages of our Website.
SFERA may disclose personal information and other information about you:
- In the furtherance of SFERA’s business interests; or
- If SFERA, or any relevant business unit, is or may be acquired by a third party; or
- If SFERA is under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or other valid law enforcement obligations, or to protect itself or others, or establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Your Personal Information and Security
You acknowledge that you have all rights necessary to authorize SFERA to have access to and review the Personal Information provided by you to SFERA, to access, use and review our Services, and to provide information to SFERA in connection with same.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although SFERA will use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted over the Internet to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once SFERA has received your Personal Information, it will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Information About Products and Services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time SFERA may send you details of our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please email us.
Sfera Studios LLC
c/o Raines Feldman LLP
9720 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 9021